Friday, December 25, 2009

Reindeer Noses

Merry Christmas Everyone! Or Happy Holidays for those of you with other beliefs.


Just popping in real quick to put up a posting while my family is still sleeping. I came across the "anything but a card challenge" STVABCCB04 over at Scrapbook TV's website. Someday I will figure out how to include all the links. Right now, it's not letting me do that - {sigh}. Anyway, They are having a bag topper challenge and these little cuties that I had made for Christmas fit in just perfect.


I saw the idea over at Beth Matson's blog - Never too Old to Color - and thought they would make cute little gifts for my coworkers and for my young neices and nephews. I added my own little twist by printing a stream of reindeer names on the computer and I also came across these little foil covered chocolate balls at my local Walgreens. 8 brown Whopper's (malted milk balls) for the traditional reindeer and one red one to represent Rudulph.


Anyway, the ladies at work really liked them. We'll see what the neices and nephews have to say today.

Have a wonderful day!
Joy

2 comments:

  1. I love the reindeer nose idea. And your topper is fabulous. Glad you found StampTV.com. It's a fun place to hang out. Hope to see you back over there soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea...another one that I will have to "case" from you! I'm glad to be a part of your blog family...have a great day!

    ReplyDelete