Sunday, March 14, 2010

Spring has Spring

Spring has truly sprung here in central Wisconsin. So hard to believe the weather could be this gorgeous in the middle of March. The snow is almost all gone - yeahhhhhhh!!!!! I hate snow and cold. This is more like the weather we have at the end of April or begining of May. I'll take it. The beautiful sunshine and warm weather has lifted my spirits and totally energized me.
When I was reorganizing my craft area this winter, I came across this stamp. This is an old, old $1 stamp from Joann's. One of the first stamps I ever bought.....and never, ever used. I had actually put it in with my rummage sale stuff. When I was trying to think of what to do to celebrate our beautiful spring weather, this old stamp was calling me from my basement. I dug it back out and it worked out perfectly. Butterflies are so popular right now, just a little color with some copic markers and they looked great. I traced over the lettering with a spica glitter pen and cut everything out with my nestabilities. I had been seeing these neat little treat bags on SCS and had to give them a try. I filled them with some Easter/pastel plain M & M's.
Tomorrow, I will give these to the ladies I work with. A fun way to kick off a Monday
Card Club this Tuesday! Whoa hoooo! I can't wait.
Joy

2 comments:

  1. These are beyond adorable - where did you find the little bags; those are just the cutest!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joy...they look great! You did an awesome job on them! Sorry I missed club! Happy Creating! Sara

    ReplyDelete