Sunday, February 13, 2011

Repeat Impressions Sketch F911

At card club this week, Karen announced that she just been selected for the design team for Repeat Impressions. Way to go Karen!!!! I have been in such a slump lately, I haven't even been getting cards made for club, but after seeing this weeks sketch challenge over at Repeat Impressions, I decided to give it a try. This is my entry - I colored this Whipper Snapper kiddo quite some time ago and just never found the right spot for him. After seeing this sketch, it all seemed to come together.

With the beautiful weather we are having today and finishing this card, I feel like I'm starting to come out of winter hybernation.

Maybe I'll skip my homework tonight and see if I'm inspired enough to make another card.

Have a great week! Way to go Pack
Joy

3 comments:

  1. This is just adorable - thanks for playing with the RI sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling! Isn't the expression on that little frog the cutest ever! Great coloring on your card. Thanks for joining us in the challenge at Repeat Impressions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joyce... You have done a beautiful job! I am so glad that you are coming out of slump! Sorry I did not make it to club! I will be there next month! Have a great week! Happy Creating! Sara

    ReplyDelete