Sunday, November 8, 2009

Chipboard Letters

Boy, I had fun at the expo yesterday. I just love those kind of things. It's a great place to get together with my paper craft friends, get new ideas and see some products that I only see online. I only did one make 'n take, but it was a good one.

Anyway, today I have a totally one of a kind project. I work in Accounts Payble at the company I work for. There are 4 us that pay the company invoices, and we break the workload up into sections of the alphabet. I pay the invoices from venders who's company names start with letters R-Z. The problem we have is that when people step into our work area, they can't alway remember who takes care of which section of the alphabet. A while back, I decided to make chipboard letters to hang over my inbox, so people know which set of aphas I take care of. That seems to have helped, so I have made a set of letters for each of my teammates.





























Like I said, a one of a kind project.


Tomorrow PK is leading one of the shoe box (make 'n take) projects at card club. I can't wait to see what it is - I'm sure it will be awesome.


More soon!

Joy

















No comments:

Post a Comment