Wednesday, November 11, 2009

party favors


The other day PK and I went our for a very belated birthday lunch with our good friend Rosie. Well, anyone who knows me knows that I love to make 3-d projects. I can't let any celebration or holiday go by without making some kind of party favor or treat. This project that I shared with the ladies was especially fun because there is a very long silly story between Rosie and me regarding these sinfully good chocolates. All I can share is that you never know when (or where) some of these treats are going to show up. Some have arrived in the mail, some just appear on your desk....you just never know. Just good clean fun between good friends.


I snagged the instructions for this mini truffle box from Monica Weaver's blog at http://www.addalittledazzle.com/. It's so simple and the dimensions are perfect for these candies. I can see myself making tons of these. The only thing I changed is the cover - hers is an accetate sleeve, mine is a lid. I also added a simple belly band.

So fun,
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment