Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happy Belated Thanksgiving!











I'm finally posting something. I had the whole week off and such plans. But sometimes things happen and plans change. I did get to play and make some great cards. But I have learned this past year that life is full of surprises, some not so good, and you should take time for what's really important. So I spent time with my family - in particular my niece Amy. Amy had her last chemo treatment 2 weeks ago so I wanted to spend time with her and celebrate the end of that not so fun chapter of her life. Of course I still made time for stamping and shopping. I love Black Friday! Got some great bargains and even bought a few gifts.




Anyway... back to my cards. I was trying to come up with an idea for my stamp club cards - we're doing a card exchange. These two cards were my first attempts. They're ok, but not good enough for my stamp club ladies. Those will be posted after our next meeting - I want them to be a surprise. These two cards were made with lots of odds and ends. Fiskars sale papers, stampin up papers, and the Stampin Up ornament punch that I just love.




I'll try to post again soon.








pk.

No comments:

Post a Comment