Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Card Club Christmas Swap

On Monday evening, we had our Card Club Christmas swap. Everybody made such gorgeous cards. I don't think we will be giving very many of these away. I think most of them we will be keeping for ourselves. I will be sharing them with you over the next couple of days. Tonight I will start with PK's, Filly's and mine.




This is PK's. True to form it is loaded with bling - velvet holly leaves, glitter paper snowflakes, pink rhinestones and lots of shimmer added to the embossed top note. Just gorgeous. I told PK it sure was nice of her to put my name on the top of everyone's card - wink, wink. Nope, can't mail that one out. Must keep for myself.




Filly designed this beautiful card. The embossing on it is perfect and looks amazing on kraft paper and rich Christmas red. There is no way this one is going in the mail.






And here's mine. I took inspiration from the stamp line at Waltzingmouse's website. Sorry I don't have the link to that. I ended up with scraps of paper that worked out perfect for these little gift tags. I'm totally into tags lately - thinking of posting a few on Etsy if I get going on it. Anyway, good thing I made of few extra of my card. At least I'll have those to get out in the mail.

I'll be back tomorrow with a few more cards from the talented ladies in our club. You'll love them.

Have a great night!
Joy


















No comments:

Post a Comment