Sunday, December 20, 2009

More Swap Cards

I know we all say this every year, but it is just crazy trying to rush and get everything done, that needs to get done for Christmas. I was well prepared this year - my cards were made way ahead (so I thougt), I really have very few gifts to buy, and I had extra time off of work, yet I am still in rush to get done with what needs to be ready by Christmas Eve. {sigh}

Well, I'm taking a few minutes to come to my happy place and post the last of the gorgeous cards from our Card Club Christmas swap. And they are gorgeous!

This is Jane L's card. Breathtaking! I love the rich colors and the coloring is just fabulous. I was just amazed.


Here's Barb's card. I love the torn edges and the verse on the inside of the card showing underneath. Very creative. What you probably can't see in this photo is that the house in the center of the picture is popped and the whole scene is shimmery. Love the dimension.

I love Beth's style. Her use of embossing folders always amazes me. So creative! That white with the beautiful blue.....mmmm.....gorgeous

Now isn't this just the cutest! How creative. This is a small paper sack tricked out to be a gift card holder. I love this. Thanks Mary! What a great idea.


Last, but certainly not least, is Karen's easel card. This is again one of those photo's that just doesn't do the card justice. That large ornament on the front is metallic and sparkly and the inside of the card is decorated with several kinds of delicate snowflakes. Just the right touch.
Well, probably one of the reasons I'm rushed this Christmas is because I ended up making so many extra cards in the end. I kept all these from the swap. There was no way I was giving these away. So much for a giving heart at Christmas time. Heeeeheeehee.
I love card club. We have the best time with the most talented ladies. I can't wait to see what next year brings.
More soon!
Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment