Friday, December 11, 2009

After a short delay, I am back with more cards from our club swap on Monday.

This is Heidi's card. She runs the Stamp Shoppe where we meet for club. Can you believe that she designed this stamp? What a talented lady. Be sure to check out all her stamps and her amazing cards here.

I might be CASEing this card soon, so I'll be sure to be keeping this one around.



This is Joann's card. She runs the Stamp Shoppe with Heidi. Can you tell they are mother and daughter? The talent sure runs in that family. This card is just too cute.

This card is by Sara and the photos just don't do it justice. I wish that I could really give you the full effect of how amazing this card is. It's a trifold and the front cover has an acetate window. That opens onto this tree that is colored with copic markers - completely by hand. No airbrushing here. Wow! It opens one more time to the verse inside. Out of my league.

Well, I'm going to pull my Christmas supplies back out. I am obviously going to be making more cards very quickly if I'm going to get them out for Christmas.

More soon,

Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment