Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Mojo Monday - Mojo120 Challenge Card

Our first week back to work after a long holiday week and a half off. I sure could use a little mojo - how about you?




Here is my entry for this weeks Mojo Monday Challenge. I used a stamp I've been wanting to play with for a long time. This cute elephant was designed by a local stamper and shop owner - be sure to check out her stuff here - http://thestampshoppecreations-thestore.blogspot.com/search/label/elephant. I think this will make a cute valentine.





I colored the elephant using copic markers. I printed the sentiment on the computer and I also used all my favorite tools, a border punch (this one by Martha Stewart), an embossing folder and of course my nestabilies. I had to add a little bling so I used some red glitter dots just below the sentiment and some stickles on the scallops around the elephant.

It's late, I'm off to bed
Joy

1 comment:

  1. Joy, I love it! He is so cute! Great Job!
    Happy Creating,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete