Saturday, January 2, 2010

Mouse House Challenge #59 Card

Good Morning and Happy New Year!

I was surprised when I came across this Challenge over at the House Mouse blog http://housemouse-challenge.blogspot.com/. As PK and Filly know, I love these little mice so this challenge was right up my alley. I mean seriously, look at them with those big bows on their heads. How adorable is that....as long as I don't see them running around under my Christmas tree, that is. {giggles}
We have a couple more days off before we head back to work on Monday. Maybe I'll get a chance to play for a little while yet, after homework of course.
More later,
Joy

2 comments:

  1. I love them also...your card is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joy this is one adorable card great fun image & colouring is fab..love it..thanks for joining us at HM&F challenge
    hope to see you again.

    Hugs Christine xx

    ReplyDelete